Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lucky


Name: Lucky

Current residence: Cape Town

Age: 31

Special skills: Violin grade 1, swimming, I can tell when a pineapple is ripe, dancing (i dance real good), singing , clapping in time, make a mean humous

Adopt me because: I'm sick of being attacked by Ligers (cross between a Lion and a Tiger, more common than you might think!) when I go to the supermarket. I've also alway felt that there was going to be more to life than sitting in tropical sunshine and climbing palm trees to get coconuts. Also can't get good Guiness here - the local stuff is made in Namibia and it totally sucks. Broadband is also really expensive so i'd like to have that and there is no local itunes shop. I mean really this is the 21st Century and everything. Also lots of tell me i'm a whole bunch of fun - i can do hysterical foriegn accents, and dance like Michael in Thriller (except the moonwalking bit never managed that although i'll practice real hard if you like).

Would like to be adopted by: Paris Hilton, Jay Z, Kelis, Kylie, Gwen Stefani or Fergie (Black Eyed Peas). But look if you have a SUV and a home in California that's a good start i'm not that picky!

No comments: