Monday, November 20, 2006

Mickey


Name - Mickey Munden


Current Residence - Cape Town

Age - 4 years old

Special Skills - Dynamic entrepreneur, snappy dresser, expert cuddler, professional room freshener, four legged anti depressant, black & white, bodyguard and chaperone, incredibly photogenic.

Adopt me because - I love to travel, I am easy to be with, I only eat chicken and biltong, I love long walks on the beach and shnuggling, I am romantic, I am sensitive, I am carefree, I have the ability to stop traffic, I am very pleasing to they eye, I smell 50% like rose petals and 50% like Fritos corn chips, I make like interesting, I am the perfect accessory, I provide and design clothes for the human soul, I have 700 facial expressions.

Would like to be adopted by - Dolly Parton (she looks very loving and her breasts look like nice pillows), Will Young (cos he is a gay), Robbie Williams, Brittany Spears, Gene Simmons, Oprah Winfrey (cos she's really really rich), Richard Branson, Summer from the OC, Meredith from Gray's Anatomy ( I could make her happy), Aiden from Sex and the City (Carrie was dumb and should have picked him!), Karen from Will & Grace.

No comments: